“The Called” with Juan O Savin: A Must See!
Mike Adams ~ Health Ranger Report: Big Tech and Leftists DECLARE WAR on conservative America I
Mike Adams ~ The Health Ranger Report: Big Tech and Leftists DECLARE WAR on conservative America II
Donald J Trump in the White House has brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
Trump in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
Trump in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
Trump in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
Trump in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
Trump in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
Trump in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
Trump in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
Trump in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400, and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
Trump in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine – it will be available within weeks – we still don’t have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations. This is not good.
Trump in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.
Trump in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood and is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
Trump in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving – and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don’t like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus?
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘Trump’ any day versus a fork-tongued, smooth-talking hypocritical corrupt liar.
Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn’t) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure – I already have one. I don’t need a liar – that’s what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
The world is a dangerous place – history has proven that. If the ‘world’ loves our President- it’s probably since he and our country is a chump for admiration.
God bless Donald Trump – the most unappreciated President in history.
April 18, 2020
By Peronneau Vandehey
I was asked a few weeks ago, what have PRESIDENT TRUMP and his administration accomplished…..
Here you go.
- Trump recently signed three bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the two years before he was elected.
- Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
- Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
- Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
- Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
- Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
- Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding moms.
- The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
- Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
- Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
- Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
- He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
- Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
- When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
- Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
- In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
- He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
- VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
- Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
- Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, in 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
- Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
- Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
- All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
- Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price.
- President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
- In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
- The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.
- The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
- Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
- The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
- Trump increased funding for historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
- Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
- New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
- Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
- Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
- The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
- President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
- Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
- [Prior to the unexpected coronavirus pandemic] Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all time high.
- [Prior to the unexpected coronavirus pandemic] More than 7 million jobs created since election.
- [Prior to the unexpected coronavirus pandemic] More Americans were employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
- Trump appointed five openly gay ambassadors.
- Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
- Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
- In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
- Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
- Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
- Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
- The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
- Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
- The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
- President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.
- The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
- The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.
- Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
- Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
- Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
- Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
- Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
- President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
- Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
- Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
- Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
- Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal.
- Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
- Okay’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
- Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
- Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
- Trump secured billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
- The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
- Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
- President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
- 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
- Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
- Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.
- Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
- Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
- Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] manufacturing jobs were growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] the stock market reached record highs.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] Median household income hit highest level ever recorded.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] African-American unemployment is at an all time low.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all time low.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] Asian-American unemployment is at an all time low.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] women’s unemployment rate was at a 65-year low.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] We had the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
- Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.
- Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
- Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
- Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
- The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.
- Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
- Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
- Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
- Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
- Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
- It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
- In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
- In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.
- In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
- Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
- [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] US stock market continually hit all-time record highs.
- Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election too!
- Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.
Please explain to me why you have a problem with OUR president? Because he has misspoke a few times? Tell me when you find a perfect person, please….I’ll wait!
I’ll tell you why, because the media has skewed him in such a negative light and unfairly report his accomplishments to undermine those achievements! Why? Because the media is complicit in every single thing this man is trying to undo!
Start thinking for yourself!
‘The Best Is Yet to Come!’
August 16, 2020
By Donald J. Trump
No nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United States of America.
And no people have done more to promote human progress than the citizens of our great nation.
It was all made possible by the courage of 56 patriots who gathered in Philadelphia 244 years ago and signed the Declaration of Independence. They enshrined a divine truth that changed the world forever when they said: “…all men are created equal.”
These immortal words set in motion the unstoppable march of freedom. Our Founders boldly declared that we are all endowed with the same divine rights, given to us by our Creator in Heaven.
And that which God has given us, we will allow no one, ever, to take away — ever.
Seventeen seventy-six represented the culmination of thousands of years of western civilization and the triumph not only of spirit, but of wisdom, philosophy, and reason….
We will state the truth in full, without apology: We declare that the United States of America is the most just and exceptional nation ever to exist on Earth.
We are proud of the fact that our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles, and we understand that these values have dramatically advanced the cause of peace and justice throughout the world.
We know that the American family is the bedrock of American life.
We recognize the solemn right and moral duty of every nation to secure its borders…. We remember that governments exist to protect the safety and happiness of their own people. A nation must care for its own citizens first. We must take care of America first….
We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion, and creed. Every child, of every color — born and unborn — is made in the holy image of God….
My fellow Americans, it is time to speak up loudly and strongly and powerfully and defend the integrity of our country.
It is time for our politicians to summon the bravery and determination of our American ancestors. It is time to plant our flag and protect the greatest of this nation, for citizens of every race, in every city, and every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our history, our heritage, and our great heroes….
We must demand that our children are taught once again to see America as did Reverend Martin Luther King, when he said that the Founders had signed “a promissory note” to every future generation. Dr. King saw that the mission of justice required us to fully embrace our founding ideals. Those ideals are so important to us — the founding ideals. He called on his fellow citizens not to rip down their heritage, but to live up to their heritage.
Above all, our children, from every community, must be taught that to be American is to inherit the spirit of the most adventurous and confident people ever to walk the face of the Earth.
Americans are the people who pursued our Manifest Destiny across the ocean, into the uncharted wilderness, over the tallest mountains, and then into the skies and even into the stars.
We are the country of Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant, and Frederick Douglass. We are the land of Wild Bill Hickok and Buffalo Bill Cody. We are the nation that gave rise to the Wright Brothers, the Tuskegee Airmen, Harriet Tubman, Clara Barton, Jesse Owens, General George Patton, the great Louie Armstrong, Alan Shepard, Elvis Presley, and Mohammad Ali. And only America could have produced them all. No other place.
We are the culture that put up the Hoover Dam, laid down the highways, and sculpted the skyline of Manhattan. We are the people who dreamed a spectacular dream — it was called Las Vegas, in the Nevada desert; who built up Miami from the Florida marsh; and who carved our heroes into the face of Mount Rushmore.
Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the Internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American astronauts on the Moon — and one day very soon, we will plant our flag on Mars.
We gave the world the poetry of Walt Whitman, the stories of Mark Twain, the songs of Irving Berlin, the voice of Ella Fitzgerald, the style of Frank Sinatra, the comedy of Bob Hope, the power of the Saturn V rocket, the toughness of the Ford F-150 and the awesome might of the American aircraft carriers.
Americans must never lose sight of this miraculous story. You should never lose sight of it, because nobody has ever done it like we have done it….
Let us go forward united in our purpose and re-dedicated in our resolve. We will raise the next generation of American patriots. We will write the next thrilling chapter of the American adventure. And we will teach our children to know that they live in a land of legends, that nothing can stop them, and that no one can hold them down. They will know that in America, you can do anything, you can be anything, and together, we can achieve anything….
We will find unity that no one expected; we will make strides that no one thought possible. This country will be everything that our citizens have hoped for, for so many years, and that our enemies fear — because we will never forget that American freedom exists for American greatness. And that’s what we have: American greatness.
Centuries from now, our legacy will be the cities we built, the champions we forged, the good we did, and the monuments we created to inspire us all.
My fellow citizens: America’s destiny is in our sights. America’s heroes are embedded in our hearts. America’s future is in our hands.
And ladies and gentlemen:
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
January 8, 2021
As I write to you today, I have no doubt that this letter will find many of you crushed under the weight of despair or perhaps lost in a maze of confusion. It is my hope that by the time you finish reading this letter you will be able to confidently join millions of others who support the president and another four years.
Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those are shocking words in these crazy days. I have been approached by many saying, “It’s over…” and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place.
Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete. I will touch on this in more detail shortly.
We do well to remember that for more than four years Donald Trump has been five steps ahead of everyone in every attempt to derail him, impeach him, or confound him. For example, he announced on election night in the early hours of the morning that he “didn’t want a dump of ballots at 4AM.” What happened in just a few short hours at almost exactly 4AM? A huge ballot dump took place which showed that he already knew that it was going to take place. That was a public word to the enemies of our country that he was on to them. Also, consider the recent incident at the capitol building in DC. Trump was late to his speaking engagement and then spoke on a number of rehashed things to the crowd of 500K+ but this created a problem.
You see, if Trump had spoken on time and briefly, the MAGA crowd would have been at the capitol building with the Antifa faction and likely would have been drawn into the fray by accident and confusion due to the crowd size. With Trump speaking late and long, the MAGA crowd was PROTECTED and SEPARATED from the Antifa groups. It would be very clear that the disguised Antifa people were 95%+ of the people in the building. Again, Trump countered because he was steps ahead of them.
This was clearly a staged event meant to blame Trump supporters and try to frame Trump so the 25th amendment could be used by Congress but it failed. Nevermind the numerous videos showing the police opening the gates for Antifa (they didn’t fight their way in) and then leading them throughout the building. I say all this as only two examples out of many that at no point has our president been in a fight of desperation. Now you may ask, “Why hasn’t Trump arrested anyone yet? Why did this have to go all the way to Congress?”
Multiple reasons: first, Trump has been adamant in following the rule of law and the Constitution. He gives everyone, no matter how dirty, an opportunity to do the right thing (sometimes with warnings such as the phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State recently). He pushed cases through the courts, he presented evidence to the legislatures, and he even told the vice president to do the right thing. But with the betrayal by Pence and Congress, the treason is now complete and nobody can say that Trump did not allow the process to finish before acting. Second, in order to drain the swamp you have to know who are the swamp creatures. They can blend in very well with the crowds. But the false event in the capitol revealed the final traitors for who they were regardless of party affiliation. Trump flushed them out of hiding. I need to take a moment to speak on Pence. With his treason completed, many of you may not know of his dealings and political posturing prior to the infamous day in the capitol. Pence was already wheeling and dealing way back during the 2016 election season with…wait for it….Paul Ryan. Remember Ryan? The RINO speaker of the house? Look at these emails that were recently revealed: Pence-Ryan Emails Pence was also involved with a scheme to oust Trump sometime during his first four years that was orchestrated by Rod Rosenstein and supported by the Clintons.
The plan: get rid of Trump, become president and then appoint Rod Rosenstein as the new VP. Why would they want that? Because they felt Pence could be controlled. See these links for the 3 part series for more information: Part 1Part 2Part 3 More could be said but I don’t want this letter to become more of a book than it already is.
Suffice it to say that when Trump said at the DC rally that he hoped Pence would do the right thing, he already knew what he was going to do but was, yet again, giving the man space to choose to do the right thing. Now, nobody has been more supportive of Trump than Lin Wood. This man’s career has been fighting defamation lawsuits which means that he doesn’t say things, no matter how outrageous they may seem, without them being true as he knows the consequences of slander. With this in mind, Lin Wood has become a fountain of information and leaks of hitherto unknown information revealing some of the depths of corruption and evil in our highest offices.
This is the same man who recently said that arrests are coming over the next few days. He called Pence a traitor well before the counting of the elector votes on the 6th. But did you know that he also said that the president, following the capitol incident, left DC on a “Doomsday” aircraft (used for communications in the event of a nuclear war) with his family and was in Abilene, TX. This aircraft was confirmed by both flight trackers and eyes on the ground. In short, he is a trustworthy source of information. If you have a means to follow Lin Wood on Parler, I would highly recommend that you do so to stay abreast of things taking place. You can also listen to this podcast: Podcast So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See this linkExpect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time.
You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes. Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your next door neighbors. Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act. These things may happen out of the order listed and some may happen multiple times. As I have been watching closely, many things have been and are in play as we speak. Remember that Trump has not and will not give up. He actually takes his oath of office to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic very seriously. This is why they are so panicked in DC: they know that Trump will fight while Congress just rolls over. I’ve mentioned this before but it bears repeating. None of us would have believed what we all now know except that Trump and his team have painstakingly taken the time to show the public. Want to show what Congress thinks of you? Highlight that the stimulus bill only sent $600 to each American but billions to other countries (payoffs, money laundering). Want to show the extent of collusion with the CCP at all levels of government? Bring multiple lawsuits against the election fraud from the local courts all the way to the Supreme Court which will show just how brazenly treasonous the judges are. Want the public to see how rigged the election system has been for many years? Present the evidence openly as we have seen. Even this week we have sworn testimony out of Italy that the Leonardo defense contractor used satellites to change the votes from our election in the USA from Italy. These Dominion voting machines were actively sending data to Germany, Serbia, China, Iran, and now Rome. This corruption is MUCH bigger than any of us expected but none of us would have believed it until now. This is why things seem to have taken so long.
Now, the American public is awake and ready to take back their long forgotten responsibilities to hold the elected officials accountable. I have heard from many of you how upset you are with the obvious and willful disregard for the truth and for justice. As the days unfold, let’s maintain communications among ourselves and try to help our neighbor to understand what is happening.
Turn off the television as they have demonstrated they are clearly only falsifying the media to maintain control over your thinking. Do not despair but pray for our country, for Trump and his supporters, and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide.
The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!
Nancy Pelosi’s Laptop Issues